Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please keep out our website.
The term ‘Elmeka’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to ELMEKA ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is Glyfada, GREECE. Our company is registered in GREECE No 124092101000. The term ‘You’ refers to the visitor of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information which is owned by or licensed to us. This information includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
‘Elmeka’ provide this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, ‘Elmeka’ makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of ‘Elmeka’ howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Neither ‘Elmeka’ nor any of employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive disclaimer that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation), direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
‘Elmeka’ accepts no responsibility for the content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided ‘as is’ with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
This information and the other content on this website are for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from acting, on the basis of any such information. You should take appropriate professional advice based on your particular circumstances. You should know that application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances, and laws and regulations change on a regular basis.
Whilst the author and ‘Elmeka’ have made every effort to ensure that the information contained herein is correct, neither the author nor ‘Elmeka’ shall be liable in damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using any such information.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms & Conditions. If you would now like to browse our site, click below.